Ionetix is seeking a full-time Site Production Technician in Miami, Florida. This position will operate the cyclotron and purification unit to manufacture and release PET products, fully integrating the tracer production at the point of imaging.
Ionetix is a growing company, with revolutionary cyclotron technology. We enable healthcare providers to provide highly accurate cardiac PET imaging, offering the highest quality of diagnostic capability of nuclear imaging services to implement and improve cardiac PET programs.
In this role, you are able to use your skills, knowledge, and obtain training to:
- Operate our cyclotron and related equipment.
- Monitor and interpret production via a computerized system.
- Assist and execute validation of analytical methods and quality controls.
- Maintain raw-material records and internal inventory tracking.
- Perform quality control tests, prepare solutions, and perform general laboratory and facility maintenance.
- Execute and document Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications (IOPQ) protocols, calibrations, and the documentation of procedures.
- Survey and wipe the outgoing radiative delivery containers.
- Practice and follow FDA and ALARA radiation safety procedures.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- A degree in a science field such as chemistry, microbiology, pharmaceutical, medical technology, or related technical experience in a similar setting, such as manufacturing pharmaceuticals or radiopharmacy
- Laboratory, solution preparation and quality control test experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge of cyclotron operations is desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, e-mail, and general computer skills
This position receives competitive wage, commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and match, stock options, and generous paid time off.
Ionetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer