Imagine The Possibilities
Ionetix Corporation is a growing company deploying compact cyclotron technology for medical applications. Our focus is to grow the cardiac PET market in domestically by offering innovative financing while providing guidance and education services to grow greatly improve or start a customer’s service line.
We employ a large range of medical and engineering disciplines. Consider joining our Ionetix team today. Ionetix is an equal opportunity employer.
Ionetix is a growing company with revolutionary cyclotron technology.
We are expanding our Finance Department by seeking an Accountant to work in Lansing, MI.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build out the accounting function as the company continues to grow. This new position will perform a broad range of accounting functions to support our domestic and international expansion.
The Accountant has responsibility for, but not limited to:
- Complete accounting allocations, reconcile financial statements, and conduct reporting for the organization.
- Prepare and post month-end journal entries along with balancing ledgers.
- Update and reconcile accounting schedules.
- Ensure all inventory, fixed assets and other items are accurately recorded in the correct period and location.
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing.
- Assist in audit processes.
- Conduct monthly expense variance analysis.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage fixed assets and maintain the fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
- Administer balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Assist in the filing of property, sales and use tax, and franchise tax returns.
- Manage accounts payable, polices, and processes.
- Assist in payroll and other employee expense transactions.
- Initiate and maintain positive relationships with employees and departments to support business operations and company profitability.
- Assist finance management in accounting tasks as designated or assigned, maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years general ledger accounting experience using GAAP
- Prior audit experience
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Previous manufacturing and/or inventory accounting experience
- Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite; NetSuite experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions.
- Strong aptitude for detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated problem-solving and organizational skills
This position receives a competitive wage, an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and match, stock options, and generous paid time off.
At Ionetix, we enable healthcare providers to deliver highly accurate cardiac PET imaging, offering the highest quality of diagnostic capability for nuclear imaging services, to implement and improve cardiac PET programs.
Ionetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ionetix is a growing company, with revolutionary cyclotron technology. We enable healthcare providers to provide highly accurate cardiac PET imaging, offering the highest quality of diagnostic capability of nuclear imaging services to implement and improve cardiac PET programs.
Ionetix is seeking a full-time Mechanical Engineer for their facility in Lansing, MI. The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the design, development, prototype, test and release of mechanical and electro-mechanical designs of cyclotrons, automated chemistry systems, and related products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials through analysis and design review activities.
- Develop design validation and verification test protocols.
- Support the execution of prototype tests with accelerator and electrical engineering.
- Provide documentation of the product, including release and maintenance of the Engineering Change Order process.
- Address non-conforming parts during manufacture.
- Respond to escalation of technical support of fielded units, obsolescence issues, and cost reduction activities.
- Serve as the key liaison internally to other divisions and departments, working cross functionally between areas and departments.
- Provides solutions to problems of moderate complexity that require creative use of established and/or innovative methods.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent related experience
- Experience with semiconductor processing equipment, medical imaging equipment, or similar physics intensive products
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis
- Experience designing in 3D CAD software (SolidWorks), and create 2-D part drawings
- Ability to perform engineering calculations such as strength of materials, stress/deflection
- Experience handling multiple projects and shifting priorities and still meet deadlines
- A record of creativity, physical insight, and breadth of understanding in engineering/physics applications of moderately complex physical processes
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced level software skills in Excel and Word
- Experience working with particle accelerators related technology is a plus
This position receives competitive wage, commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and match, and paid time off.
Ionetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer