Imagine The Possibilities
Ionetix Corporation is a growing company deploying compact cyclotron technology for medical applications. Our focus is to grow the cardiac PET market in domestically by offering innovative financing while providing guidance and education services to grow greatly improve or start a customer’s service line.
We employ a large range of medical and engineering disciplines. Consider joining our Ionetix team today. Ionetix is an equal opportunity employer.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge with exposure to proprietary applications in vacuum technology, accelerators, cryogenic systems as well as learn new software and design control systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer has responsibility for but not limited to:
- Support manufacturing on fabrication, assembly, and commissioning of technical equipment.
- Transform technical requirements into design solutions.
- Review design layouts, project documentation, construction, testing, and budgets.
- Create detail drawing using 2-D and 3-D drawings and models.
- Maintain design and detail drawing files and records.
- Improve manufacturing processes and methods for quality and efficiency.
- Quality control check individual parts, subassemblies and complete assemblies.
- Calculate production and material costs; review schedules and estimate future requirements.
- Support the assembly and tuning of cyclotron.
- Create assembly procedures.
- Commission documents and test fixtures to incorporate into training programs.
- Reduce overall manufacturing build time and costs
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or related field of study, AND Two (2) + years of manufacturing experience, OR Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications of Excel and Word
- Intermediate ability to read/write mechanical drawings
- Ability to proficiently use hand and power tools
- Assembly experience
- Experience with quality control of machined parts
- Experience with documentation of systems and processes
- Experience with fabrication techniques, cryogenic systems, electronics, mechanical and electronic drafting
- Ability with problem solving and analysis
- Experience with GD&T is a plus
- Leak checking is a plus
- Experience in QS9000 or ISO is a plus
- Familiar with PLM, PDM system, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CMM, PC-DMIS
- Understanding of electrical circuits
- Experience with particle accelerators
Ionetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
QC/PRODUCTION CYCLOTRON TECHNICIAN
Overview: Ionetix is a growing company, with revolutionary cyclotron technology. We enable healthcare providers to provide highly accurate cardiac PET imaging, offering the highest quality of diagnostic capability of nuclear imaging services to implement and improve cardiac PET programs.
Ionetix is seeking a full-time QC/Production Technician in Jenkintown, PA. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience working in a radiopharmaceutical manufacturing facility. This position will have the ability to train on the newest, advanced technology to operate the cyclotron and purification unit to manufacture and release PET products, fully integrating the tracer production at the point of imaging.
The QC/Production Technician has responsibility for the following, but not limited to:
- Operate the cyclotron and related production equipment.
- Monitor and interpret production via computerized system.
- Assist and execute validation of analytical methods and quality controls.
- Providing support to technology transfer efforts when receiving new technology or processes.
- Perform quality control tests, prepare solutions, and perform general laboratory and facility maintenance.
- Maintain raw-material records and internal inventory tracking.
- Learn and practice FDA and radiation safety regulations.
- Surveying and wiping the outgoing radiation products.
- Execute and document Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications (IOPQ) protocols, calibrations, and the documentation of procedures.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field such as chemistry, microbiology, medical technology, or related technical experience in a similar setting, such as manufacturing pharmaceuticals, preferred.
- Minimum of a Technical Degree with experience in a related technical, pharmaceutical or medical technology environment.
- Prior knowledge of cyclotron operations is desired
- Strong working knowledge of equipment installation process and application
This position receives competitive wage, commensurate with experience, and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and match, and paid time off.
Ionetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.