Ionetix Corporation is a growing company deploying compact cyclotron technology for medical applications. Our focus is to grow the cardiac PET market in domestically by offering innovative financing while providing guidance and education services to grow greatly improve or start a customer’s service line.
Imagine the Possibilities
Our global approach is focused on offering small batch production of 18F for emerging markets. Our cyclotron also has the potential to produce other radioisotopes currently used in nuclear medicine procedures internationally.
We employ a large range of medical and engineering disciplines. Consider joining our Ionetix team today. Ionetix is an equal opportunity employer.
QC/Production Cyclotron Technician
Locations available: Kansas City Missouri, Philadelphia Pennsylvania and Sarasota Florida
Position Summary: The QC/Production Cyclotron Technician position operates the cyclotrons and purification units to manufacture and release PET products; calibrates and operates analytical equipment, performs equipment set up and maintenance, oversees quality controls, and maintains inventory of products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Successfully complete extensive required training, assignments and hands on practice, to demonstrate and maintain proficiency.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), practices and policies to assure quality of final products, and compliance with regulations.
- Understands and adheres to all current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and Radiation Safety policies to ensure compliance and regulatory mandates are met.
- Operates the cyclotron and related production equipment.
- Performs administrative functions, to include the completion of daily delivery records, preparation of reports and maintenance of records.
- Performs general laboratory and facility clean up.
- Monitors and interprets production information via computerized systems.
- Provides support to technology transfer efforts when receiving new technology or processes.
- Performs quality control tests, prepares solutions, and performs general laboratory and facility maintenance.
- Maintains raw material records and internal inventory tracking.
- Assists and executes in the validation of analytical methods.
- Executes and documents IOPQ protocols, calibrations, and the documentation of procedures.
- Supports and provides training on job functions and the operations of the cyclotron and purification unit.
- Communicates and escalates operational or customer issues to management.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field such as chemistry, microbiology, medical technology, or related technical experience in a similar setting, such as manufacturing pharmaceuticals
- Prior experience in manufacturing
- Experience in a controlled environment and/or regulated industry, preferred
- PET Manufacturing or Radiopharmacy experience, preferred
- Strong pharmaceutical or radiopharmaceutical production technical knowledge
- Knowledge of cyclotron operations
- High-level of proficiency in general computer skills
- Knowledge of equipment operation and applications
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to follow detailed processing instructions
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Strong ability to use analytical reasoning and solve problems
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Talking – Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to employees, customers, and others accurately (6-8 hrs daily)
- Hearing – perceiving the nature of sound by the ear (6-8 hrs daily)
- Sitting – remain in a seated position (2-3 hrs daily)
- Standing – remaining on one’s feet in an upright position at a workstation without moving about (5-6 hrs daily)
- Handling – seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands (6-8 hrs daily)
- Lifting – raising or lowering an object up to 75 lbs. from one position to another
- Vision – Ability to see fine particulate and differentiate colors in liquid solutions.
- Expose – Occupational exposure to ionizing radiation kept to a minimum maintained under ALARA.
Director of Sales – Central Region, US
Position Summary: Ionetix is seeking a full-time Director of Sales for the Central US Region. This position is responsible for sales and customer account management. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be directly responsible for securing supply Radio-pharmaceutical agreements with customers in the central region. This is a great opportunity to take on an important role in a growing company that is making a significant improvement in healthcare.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute regional sales initiatives to meet annual new customer sales quota; ongoing account management with existing customers to meet annual sales benchmarks.
- Prepare weekly updates and help drive weekly sales calls for the region.
- Develop and maintain professional, technical, and clinical knowledge of nuclear cardiology through training and industry resources.
- Coordinate and participate local and regional trade shows. As necessary, coordinate and participate in national trade shows.
- Identify and monitor competitive trends in region; propose alternative sales strategies
Must have a thorough understanding of current reimbursement environment for nuclear cardiology, including MAC carrier and Major Private Payer/RB LCD policies and AUC guidelines.
- Routinely update manage the CRM database for sales region; maintain current sales activity database updates.
Qualifications & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in in science or business administration
- 7-10 years of proven nuclear medicine and/or radio-pharmaceutical sales
- Proven ability in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong technical and clinical capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Basic understanding of nuclear cardiology procedures and equipment
- Able to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, Excel), e-mail and general computer skills. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
Compensation: This position receives a base salary commensurate with experience, aggressive commission plan and an attractive benefits package, including health, dental and vision benefits.
We’re confident that our cardiac PET partnership N-13 Ammonia program and/or 18F solution will help grow your practice or service line. We look forward to hearing from you.